"I have A Crush On Lilian Njilmah Since 2018" - Maclucky

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
"I have A Crush On Lilian Njilmah Since 2018" - Maclucky


Taraba popular singer and songwriter Maclucky has expressed his long-hidden crush which he had on Lilian Njilmah, one of Taraba's finest models.

He revealed this via phone call with our correspondent. 

When asked about his crush in Jalingo after congratulating him on his new age the artiste mentioned Lilian Njilmah as his crush. According to him, he started crushing on the model in 2018. 

"There was this time I even attempted to dash her my Blackberry phone, it was Blackberry bold five. I was ready to sacrifice everything to make her realize I was there"

"This is one of my hidden secrets which I kept for so long but regardless I still have a crush on her," he said.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)