Luper Jullz "I Love My State" Crooner Officially Signed To Kalakuta Entertainment Republic

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
Luper Jullz "I Love My State" Crooner Officially Signed To Kalakuta Entertainment Republic

Controversial singer and I love my state crooner "Luper Jullz" is officially signed to Kalakuta Entertainment Republic this announcement came on the official page of the Entertainment Republic.

The controversial singer who got Million streams of his previously released single I Love state is indeed an artiste to watch out

Though Jeremy Spell Blog didn't confirmed the news from the agency (Kalakuta Entertainment Republic) but we're pretty sure that the information is official as the founder of the Entertainment agency is seen sharing the post from its official Facebook handle

We wished the artiste the best on his new found label and the best in his entertainment struggle and success at last.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)