"My School Fees Was Paid Through This Business, If I'm Successful Today She's My Story" Young Man Celebrates Mother

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
"My School Fees Was Paid Through This Business, If I'm Successful Today She's My Story" Young Man Celebrates Mother

Written By Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
- Jeremy

Psal mist YMB took to his Facebook social media handle to upload a photo of his mother who is a business woman. According to his post she's a successful woman because that is where his school was paid, Yes through her business she sponsored him through his schools

The blogger and associate of Yaron Mudi Blog  also known as (YMB) in acronym is really happy of this mother of his as he celebrate her wholeheartedly

Indeed mothers are ought to be celebrated and Psal mist didn't forget that.
Check the screenshot below

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)