"I Served Taraba State With All My Heart And Strength, But They Don't Give A F*ck About Me" - Luper Jullz

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
"I Serve Taraba State With All My Heart And Strength, But They Don't Give A F*ck About Me" - Luper Jullz


"I love my state" crooner expresses his regret about Taraba state. In his official Facebook handle, the singer talked a lot about the government of the day and how things are not moving forward as expected. In his words he has serve the state with his heart and strength but he has gotten nothing in return. 

The singer who is offline for long time hits his audience with these big words. He also advice his audience to be wise and not to be allowed to be use by the politicians but only vote those who have the state at heart and are ready to develop it.

Check out his screenshot below:


Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)