Tomlivisky Thomas: Recap Of A Talent

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0

"The Secret of having it all is believing you do"
This is the caption he wrote on his Facebook Social media handle, Tomskills exhibits not only the art of photography he also gas dreams of building people

I scrolled to his timeline and watched few photos that run throughout his timeline
"God! This guy must be a good photographer" I said to my self
I click his page and scrolled down to check and out so few pictures, saving the ones I like a and wished to snap it if I've the opportunity

The portraits are good, and any photographer who is good in his profession will admit to that

I left his timeline and behold I saw a post shared by one of my friends on Facebook where he's asking the ladies to leave Tomskills he's just a photographer not a creator

Only did I not admired Tomskills talent and creativity in photography I see him as an a photographer not only staying here in the boundaries of Nigeria but someone excelling beyond the shores of this country

I was taken aback and confused when I saw a post by Jussy starting that it is not true, but to my dismayed one of the people who comment on the picture state that he is dead!

A young talent gone? He's Just 28 or 26 Years old as far as I can remember!
Why do heaven's gate call people that are meant to impact positively to the lives of people?
Why do heaven's gate call visionary youth that are meant to transform our society? Our ideologies and ruined our youthful age

It has come to a stage where we lost people that are meant to change us
People meant to brighten our world and make it colourful
Even though he's gone, his legacies is still with us and he will be in our heart forever!

Written by:
Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)