Rema "Ginger Me" | Mp3 Download

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
Rema "Ginger Me" | Mp3 Download 
Rema "Ginger Me" | Mp3 Download

Apparently, The Elements-produced single ‘Ginger Me‘ is a love song where Rema expresses himself as usual

The new song arrives shortly few hours after Rema was announced as the Apple Music Up Next artiste.

Quotable Lyrics;

Girl na your love wa dey ginger me
You dey give me the love and the energy
Only you wa dey give me melody
Girl na your love wa dey ginger me
You dey give me the love and the energy
Only you wa dey give me melody

Ginger Me” Jonzing World & Mavin’s Golden boy Rema releases a brand new single. This record is here after the huge success of his 2020 debut single – ‘Beamer‘, a chart topper that lock top music charts down form weeks with over 7 million views for it music video on Youtube within 3 month of release.

Ginger Me” is a Soul, pop, Afro-Indie record produced by The Element.

DOWNLOAD REMA "GINGER ME" BELOW

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE

Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)