"I Can Drive Any Passenger To Zing If I Get Anyone Willing To Go" Keke Said Amidst Shutdown Of Jalingo Market

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0
"I Can Drive Any Passenger To Zing If I Get Anyone Willing To Go" Keke Said Amidst Shutdown Of Jalingo Market

"I Can Drive Any Passenger To Zing If I Get Anyone Willing To Go" Keke Said Amidst Shutdown Of Jalingo Market

A driver name unknown told Jeremy Spell Blog that he's ready to drive any passenger that wishes to go to Zing Local government area of Taraba state
The driver said this after the Jalingo main market was said to have lock down yesterday

A statement also circulating around the social media and messengers alleged that the state is scheduled to experienced shutdown and the public are advised to buy foodstuffs and stock up before 11pm tonight
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)