Demigod (My Advice)- Bossman Ikredible (Jeblinx Reply) [Lyrics]

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0

DOWNLOAD ALSO: DOWNLOAD MUSIC MP3:Demigod (My Advice)- Bossman Ikredible (Jeblinx Reply)

I'm North(Not) God, I'm imperfection
But who's tranna wake the Demigod

I'm North(Not) God, I'm imperfection
But who's tranna wake the Demigod

I checked my head my shoulders my knees and my toes
Who's tranna step on my toes
From my head my shoulders you can't see my toes
Cos I'm king kunta with flow

Verse

Everywhere don hot
Walahi I feel the vapor
After praying for the rain
Charley you for check the weather
If you end up getting it wrong then it's suicidal
Here some advice brother
Focus on the paler
If you wan chop bread
Then you respect the baker
The sky is what we aim for
Daily bread is what we pray for
Saying we rapping for sex, that shit is disrespectful
Pay attention, brother you raising tension
Don't get convicted behind your bars, that's self detention
Safe yourself more strength and ease the tension
Apologise, pay dues so you go enjoy ur pension
Karbi shawara
Yaro karbi shawara
I flow sick when I'm pissed, yaro ka tabo shawara
Nemi gafara, don ka shigo ba sallama
Ni Yeriman Hip hop, da darai, harka na da en dabba
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)