Exclusive Interview With Popular Gospel Artiste Attah A. Ivo

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
1
Hello Dear,

Welcome to my blog as I said few days ago that we will bringing two Taraba Celebrities for just for you and behold we brought the first one, meet Taraba Popular Gospel Artiste "Attah" sip your tea and join us in this marvelous interview

Jeremy Spell Blog

Attah is a popularly name when it comes to entertainment in Taraba State, our readers will like to know your name, I guess some of our readers don't know your name

Attah A. Ivo

"Attah is my first name. But officially my name is Attah Apollos Bitrus Ivo"

Jeremy Spell Blog

Wow!
When did you start your music Career, and what was your first song? I know our readers are curious to hear this too.

Attah A. Ivo

"I can't remember the first song I wrote because I wrote quite a lot. I composed songs for the church band too when I finally joined. But my first record is titled "How Beautiful You Are", and it was produced by SabsConcept in 2010."

Jeremy Spell Blog

That's great from there which songs come again

Attah A. Ivo

"From there I joined a group called Liberty Praise Team 2010. It's a group of four brothers, and we dropped an album titled "Unity" which featured popular songs like "Allah Ne", and "Beautifully Made". I met Emmanuel " Necsta" Sambo in 2012, he took interest in me like I was a blood brother and we started working. He produced my album "Diary Of Grace" in 2015. I must confess that Necsta made me popular because he understood my kind of music perfectly. And our relationship has been splendid till date."

Jeremy Spell Blog

Apart from necsta
Which producer have you work with?

Attah A. Ivo

"I've worked with Nemis Hosea (Jos), Japhet Tala (Jos), T-Klex, DeeYasso, Onas, Miracle (SoundCraft), and Jehu Joseph."

Jeremy Spell Blog

We know you've recorded a lot of hit songs, which one among the is your favourite?

Attah A. Ivo

"Hahahahaha. Wow! I didn't want this question to come. I have more than one of my songs which I love deeply. The inspiration was different. Canza ni and Ruhu Mai Tsarki from Diary of Grace, Shidon, Treasure, Yesu Na Nan, Kaunar Ka from Meditations Of My Heart, and Na Gaskanta"

Jeremy Spell Blog

That's great, as you earlier that you started your music right from 2012, if i may ask who influence you into music?

Attah A. Ivo

"I must say, Jeremiah Gyang! His album "NaBaKa" spurred me up. He's still someone I look up to and learn from. His commitment to excellence is second to none"

Jeremy Spell Blog

Finally what are your advice for the upcoming artiste?

Attah A. Ivo

"As an upcoming artiste, work hard. Be focused. Be determined and be committed to excellence.
Strive to improve your art regularly. Adapt to changes. For gospel ministers, you need character and faithfulness and study the word of God at all times."

Jeremy Spell Blog

Thank you for your time, it is nice talking to you sir.
Tags:

Post a Comment

1Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment