Exclusive Interview With Taraba Female Rapper Lil Pee | Jeremy Spell Blog

Jeremiah Genesis Ezra
By -
0

Photo of Lil Pee- Jeremy Spell Blog, Photos
Lil Pee is a strong name in Taraba State when it comes to rapping, So Jeremy Spell Blog have decided to have an interview or more of a conversation with Her, Kindly Join us as we share it together

 Jeremy Spell Blog

Good evening dear, If I'm not mistaken You're the popular Taraba Rapper Lil Pee right?

Lil Pee

"Yes You are right"

 Jeremy Spell Blog

Can You tell our readers about Yourself, I bet they are curious to know about You..

Lil Pee

"My name is promise Bitrus Emmanuel born into the family of Mr/Mrs Bitrus Emmanuel on 8th January 1998 and also the 5th Child of my parents"


Jeremy Spell Blog

Wow! That is awesome, Many Tarabans don't know about your Family and Tribe can you say something about that?

Lil Pee

"My Father is from Jos while My Mother is from Taraba here and she is Mumuye by Tribe"

Jeremy Spell Blog

So you can speak mumuye right?

Lil Pee

"Laugh out Loud, A little"

Jeremy Spell Blog

The Name Lil Pee have grew across the frontiers of Taraba state, How do you achieve that?

Lil Pee

"The name Lil pee came when I started singing at an early age, learning and imitating Nicki Minaj and how she sing

Jeremy Spell Blog
That is great! But why do you Focus on Hausa Rap rather than English?

Lil Pee

"I sometimes sings in Pidgin English too, but I prefer singing in Hausa because I'm born in the Northern Part of Nigeria, and I'm purely from Arewa"

Jeremy Spell Blog

How do you share your musics to your numerous Fans?

Lil Pee

"I use to promote my song in Hausatop.com from Kano, Gwariloaded.com.ng in Minna Arewamusic.com From Kaduna"

 Jeremy Spell Blog

Impressive, so what is your advice to Fellow Taraba Rappers?

Lil Pee

"Every Journey and sacrifice has a a destination or reward, so they should not give up in their music career"

Jeremy Spell Blog

Thank You For your time, It is nice having you here... (Shake hands)..
Tags:

Post a Comment

0Comments

Love What You Read? Comment Here

Post a Comment (0)